For a project to stay on schedule and within budget, data gathering, management
and analytical processes are required.
To support and enhance the services that rhi provides, our strong understanding of Project Controls can be applied to help predict, rationalise and constructively influence the time and cost outcomes of a project.
rhi aims to support you throughout the asset life cycle: from outlining scope to a realistic expectation, monitoring the status of the scope and to closing out the project. rhi will provide a strong focus on analysing and evaluating all the elements involved and assessing how they will affect project delivery.
rhi offers the following services:
- Review/assessment of planning requirements.
- Preparation and progressing of project schedules.
- Estimating and Analysis of CAPEX.
- Evaluation of Cost and Schedule Progress.
- Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis.
- Identification of critical success factors.
- Audit and review of project cost plans
- Project cost control and reporting
- Value engineering facilitation
- Cost risk analysis
- Data consolidation
- Change control
- System integration
rhi offers full consultancy and support to assist with implementation on projects, which can be offered as part of a rhi managed service. This can be done through rhiPEMS, our project orientated cost control and reporting system that includes performance measurement, status analysis and cost reporting at practical summary levels, and can be used as an aid to forecast future cost performance.
Further information can be accessed here: rhiPEMS
Planning and Scheduling
When time is critical, our solutions prioritise the information driving your projects.
Building on our extensive estimating capabilities, we transfer our detailed knowledge of the project work scope to create robust plans in the early stages of development. These plans are linked to man-hour and cost estimates to create resource constrained execution schedules and expenditure phasings.
Our linkage between resource estimates, activity plans and schedules through our planning software enable us to build a clearer definition of critical factors earlier in the project life cycle, reducing uncertainty, improving confidence in completion dates and supporting project management.
- Improves scope definition and visibility of critical factors
- Supports earlier decision-making
- Increases certainty and improves reporting
- Informs decisions
- Improved resource management
- Comprehensive schedule for overall scope
For more information on where we have used our Project Controls services in clients' projects, click on the links below: