rhi was engaged by the client for the fabrication of their Sealifted modules in the US Gulf Coast Fabrication Yard, for both their Operation Center and Central Facilities. There were approximately 12 modules included in the fabrication of their operation center and 10 modules for the central facility, with a total of 32,250 short ton to be fabricated over a four-year period. The operation center is due for installation in 2025, with the central facility on track for installation in Q1 2028.
- Estimating and Benchmarking Support Services to Estimating Team including Authorisation for Expenditure (AFE) Estimates
- Pre-Contract QS Support Services:
- Preparation of Tender deliverables including Schedules of Rates, Preambles & Bills of Quantities for use in unit rate contracting
- Tender Evaluation
- Post Contract QS Support Services
- Contract Management
- Site contract administration of fabrication / construction contracts – valuations, change management, progress measurement and payment.
- Measurement of IFC quantities to update Contract Price
- Field progress verification of installed quantities.
Value-added by rhi
- Cost benchmarking for project budgeting/pricing and development of metric to validate bidder pricing levels.
- Provide commercial input to help client work towards final investment decision (FID)
- Use of rhiCOMS unit rate contracting system to enable early engagement of bidders.