Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
rhi was engaged to provide Commercial Support Services for the client's Mass Rapid Transit Line 2 (MRT2) System. The system comprises of 60+ km comprising elevated tracks and underground tunnels and 30+ operational stations.
The work scope was undertaken in two phases:
- Work Package Contract for Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing & Commissioning of systems
Stage One - initial high-level review
- Summary report identifying key issues and proposed strategy and way forwards (including on delay claims processes and engagement), comprising:
- assessment of client’s contractual and Delay positions vis-a vis the Work Package detailing out a strategy to recover client’s position for contractual dates
- Presentation to client’s project team and other advisors on the salient findings and rhi’s strategy to recover client’s position and protect its interests.
Stage Two - Preparation of Extension of Time (EoT) claims
- (a) Preparation of a series of EoT claims for the Work Package, comprising the establishment of heads of claim, delay basis, narratives and associated quantum.
- (b) Contractual and quantum assessment of major Change Orders
Value Added by rhi
- Suitably experienced team and best practice capable of distilling a large volume of information and quickly identifying key issues and aspects for further evaluation and assessment.