2013 - ongoing
rhi was engaged by the client to evaluate tender submissions along with the facilitation of implementation studies and workshops for the construction of their multi-billion-dollar petrochemical project. The construction involved three polyethylene units, power generation, steam generation, storage, logistics, cooling and water treatment, emergency flare, buildings and warehouses.
- Preparation of SoR, BoAQ and ITT Documentation using rhiCOMS application.
- Evaluation of tender submissions to support Contract Award.
- Facilitated Implementation Study including one week workshop to capture, document and agree project requirements for Project Controls resulting in implementation of rhiPEMS to support Project Reporting.
- Engagement with Project Manager, Finance, Project Controls (Planning and Cost) & Company IT to challenge & define accountability for reporting structures and single source of truth for all electronic project information.
- Define working instructions and processes with agreement from all involved parties
- Provision of resources for Project Controls and Quantity Surveying
Value-added by rhi
- Access to industry leading in-house tools including rhiCOMS and rhiPEMS.
- Prepared and supported Tender Evaluation from definition through to Contract Award
- Provision of experienced resources to facilitate a workshop with company personnel to capture, challenge and agree key processes / data points within project.
- Training of company personnel on use of rhiPEMS application performed onsite.
- Ongoing support to produce Monthly Cost Reports for Senior Management.
- Remote project support of project personnel following hand over of solution.
- Provision of experienced Cost Controllers and Quantity Surveyors to support the company's Project Controls Team.
- Interfaced rhiPEMS with existing project systems to reduce time and effort required to produce Monthly Cost Reports.
- rhiPEMS operating as single source of truth for project forecast and VOWD.