rhi was engaged by the client to support them with a number of services for the natural gas liquefaction facility. The facility will consist of five LNG plants, with each one comprising one gas pre-treatment unit and four liquefaction units.
- Estimated cost and schedule for COVID impacts and provided contracting strategies for addressing productivity issues.
- Supported Company with early works cost and schedule.
- Shared lessons learnt from previous projects regarding indexing commodity prices.
- Reviewed EPC Cost Estimate and provided a high-level indicative analysis of the pricing based on current market data.
- Post contract change management – reviewing trends / change orders from Contractor claims and validating quantification / rates.
Value-added by rhi
- Use of rhi in-house estimating processes, methodologies and benchmark data to enable agile response to support management.
- Switch from full time to ad hoc support to suit client needs.
- Provision of high-quality and locally based personnel with relevant experience in the delivery of the proposed services thus providing a sustainable service.
- Use of Global LNG data coupled with US market knowledge and support from other rhi offices to ensure that we support as a business.