rhi was engaged by the client to provide decommissioning estimates for their two gas condensate fields, including production platforms and subsea infrastructure assets located in the Nam Con Son Basin.
- Utilise rhiDEMS offshore facilities modelling tool to develop decommissioning estimates for Client’s production platform, subsea wells and associated subsea infrastructure.
- Deliver 3rd Party cost estimate as verification of decommissioning liabilities in support of clients Vietnam ARO submission
- Develop decommissioning estimates for the production platform with 4-subsea tie-backs including export pipeline infrastructure.
- Produce variance analysis report with commentary and recommendations.
- Produce overall decommissioning schedule.
Value-added by rhi
- Access to rhi’s pool of experienced practitioners to prepare verifiable man-hour, cost and vessel estimates directly from established in-house tools.
- Ability to produce cost estimates for a variety of scenarios directly from the toolset without the need for time-consuming, detailed re-estimating.
- Access to wider rhi knowledge base of global metrics and regional market rates.
- Access to Wood’s team technical experts and expertise to guide, develop, quantify and assess the range of feasible alternative removal strategies together with their impact on cost & schedule.
- Ability to work with the Client’s team and respond to new challenges as they evolved based on a joint analysis of model outputs and identification of the key strategic levers.