CAPEX circa $1.6B CAD
rhi was engaged by the client to provide estimating and pre and post contract services for their energy complex of which will use advanced Auto-Thermal Reforming (ATR) technology. The facility will also include a hydrogen-fueled power generation plant and liquid hydrogen facility.
- Class 3 ‘check’ estimate preparation.
- Pre-contract formation including market engagement, generation of ITT, including Preambles, Schedule of Rates and BoAQ.
- Preparation of Bid Check Estimate.
- Benchmarking Support Services to Project Services and Contracts & Procurement Teams for Contract Award Negotiations.
- Supported the commercial bid evaluation process and helped client award to successful contractor.
- Post Contract Commercial Management.
Value-added by rhi
- Local market knowledge which supported contracting strategy and structure of commercial exhibits.
- Efficiency with speed to market to secure fabrication and construction capability.
- Accurate and regular quantity modelling updates to establish live project value.