Located offshore in Canada, the offshore facilities include a FPSO, and five excavated subsea drill centers containing forty-five subsea wells and consist of both oil and gas pools. The planned expansion will include the addition of a CGS wellhead platform to expand a further twenty-nine wells The project is intended to review and evaluate decommissioning options for the FPSO, subsea equipment, wellhead platform and wells, to recommend a decommissioning philosophy, and to develop a documentation package to build confidence and understanding for decommissioning assumptions.
- Utilised rhiDEMS offshore facilities modelling tool to develop Class 3 decommissioning estimates for Client’s production facilities, wells and associated subsea infrastructure.
- Deliver decommissioning cost estimate as part of clients decommissioning study for the facilities.
- Develop decommissioning estimates for FPSO, platforms and subsea wells including pipeline infrastructure.
- Produce Basis of Estimate document and cost estimate report.
- Produce overall decommissioning schedule
Value-added by rhi
- Access to rhi’s pool of experienced practitioners to prepare verifiable man-hour, cost and vessel estimates directly from established in-house tools.
- Ability to produce cost estimates for a variety of scenarios directly from the toolset without the need for time-consuming, detailed re-estimating.
- Access to wider rhi knowledge base of global metrics and regional market rates.
- Access to Wood’s team technical experts and expertise to guide, develop, quantify and assess the range of feasible alternative removal strategies together with their impact on cost & schedule.
- Access to Wood’s global market intelligence and regional capabilities.
- Ability to work with the Client’s team and respond to new challenges as they evolved based on a joint analysis of model outputs and identification of the key strategic levers.