$1.3 Billion Abandonment Expenditure (Abex)
rhi was engaged by the client to provide detailed analyses for their annual review of their decommissioning ARO liabilities. The client annually reviews their decommissioning ARO liabilities of all ANS offshore platforms, subsea facilities, pipelines and wells associated with these assets.
rhi was engaged by the client to perform the following services:
- Update the 2020 ARO rhiDEMS models for the project fields and integrate within rhiDEMS.
- Prepare detailed Wells P&A analysis with associated cost estimates.
- Produce overall cost summaries per Field with variance analysis v 2020 estimates.
- Further develop the rhiDEMS Web App to allow integration of plans between models.
- Prepare & upload updated finalised model files to Web App server.
Value-added by rhi
- A consultative approach to updating clients' assets Wells P&A cost estimates including Wells P&A liabilities leading to the preparation of a fully integrated rhiDEMS cost & schedule model.
- Review of existing well stock by industry expert leading to the preparation of detailed cost estimate for wells P&A for inclusion in the existing rhiDEMS cost models and schedules
- Access to rhi's significant database of knowledge, estimating norms/metrics, and benchmarking data.
Key features and benefits of the model include:
- Ability to readily develop a detailed bottom’s up cost estimates from standard templates making the process more time efficient.
- Quickly build comparative cost models and cost phasings for a range of differing decommissioning methodologies without resorting to detailed re-estimates.
- Capability to run scenario models and schedules interactively, in client offices, using the rhiDEMS Web App.