Northern Territory, Australia
rhi was engaged by the client to participate in a study involving the assessment of four onshore pipeline routes for the section of the pipeline in close proximity to the existing facilities – approximately 4km in length.
- WBS alignment with scope of work and client's internal estimating structure.
- Provision of an independent Class 4 Capex cost estimate for the execution phase assuming an EPC contracting strategy for all four options, to a required accuracy of +/- 30%.
- Preparation of a Level 1 execute phase schedule for all four options.
- Detailed manhour estimate/breakdown for all options including recommendations on Indirect & NPT factors for the brownfield and civils scope separately, with a complexity factor functionality to distinguish between options.
Value-added by rhi
- rhi were able to support the cost estimate and schedule using its in-house estimating methodologies, benchmark data, industry rates and productivity norms.
- Provision of internationally experienced estimating resource and best practice.
- Estimate template model developed in line with clients' requirements and utilised for presentation to the client.
- Support and advice on civils construction methodology.